Interested in contributing to Solidity but don’t know where to start? We compiled an overview post to walk you through the ways you can get involved covering…
- Issues: Help with reporting or fixing issues.
- Testing: Test new versions and provide feedback.
- Documentation: Improve or translate the documentation.
- Community: Help others by answering their questions.
- Language Design: Propose language changes or new features and provide feedback.
Your feedback, input and contributions are crucial to us and play an important role in making Solidity as effective, safe and useful as possible.
Check out the full post on the Solidity blog for all details. ↓
You can also find an overview of the content covered in the blog post in the contributing section of the Solidity documentation.
If you like you can help us spread the word about the “Contributing to Solidity 101” post on Twitter (or other social networks) by sharing the blog post or the tweet below.