Please, can I get the Documentation in downloadable form?

Any format: .pdf or .chm or .hlp or .epub anything else really, I’d gladly download any viewer; I really dislike online Documentation, I want it handy offline.

Thank you

You can find PDF, ePub and zipped HTML download links at https://docs.soliditylang.org. Links are in the popup that lets you select version.

Thanks for the answer but there is no pop up on Firefox or Chrome browsers, nor any link that I see that leads me to what you point out. Can you please give a screenshot or indicate with more precision

Version selector:
solidity-docs-version-popup-closed

Popup:

Links:

Oh! I had to scroll down, LOL :sweat_smile: , sorry about that, didn’t realize it; thanks a bunch :grin: :+1:

True, this is pretty tall so it may need scrolling. Maybe we should restyle it to make it more obvious. @franzihei any ideas?

1 Like

I have 1, put it on 2 places,

1. On the bar with a small pull-down menu to choose format, and an option to download all formats in 1 7-Zip file.7z
  2. Also the first page of the help: above the Logo, beneath the ‘Solidity’ text, the same 2 pull-down menus, download format and version.
1 Like

Good ideas here, I’ve had several requests from others that couldn’t find the download section. Just opened an issue to take this to the next steps. Thank you guys!