We are the Solidity team and this is our third AMA!
Your questions will be answered throughout the day (European time zones) on Wednesday, 17th of November 2021.
A few guidelines & tips for a smooth AMA
- Feel free to post your questions beforehand to add them to the queue already! We won’t answer questions added after 17th of November and will close this thread once the AMA has concluded.
- Ask questions using the blue
Replybutton at the very bottom.
- Only ask one question per reply. If you have multiple questions, use multiple replies.
- Check existing questions before you post yours to avoid asking the same question multiple times.
- Avoid replying to somebody else’s post. If you’d like to discuss a related topic in more detail, create a new topic in this forum.
- Keep your questions on topic; we will only reply to questions concerning Solidity and the Solidity ecosystem and will remove off-topic posts.
Ask any question you might have about the Solidity compiler, language design, Yul, the optimizer, the SMTChecker, or any other component!
Looking forward to hearing your questions!
… And if you want to get to know the team better, have a look at our “Meet the Solidity Team” post!