Translations: Spanish Coordination 🇪🇸

Hello everyone. I’m looking at the translation repositories for solidity docs and noticed there is not one for Spanish. The Spanish speaking community is a large part of the Ethereum community and I would love to get documentation created to make it easier to onboard Spanish speakers.

I am not a native speaker, however I can provide help to anyone who is willing to take ownership or the repository.

Thank you!

1 Like

Hey there,

I totally agree, it would be great to have an up-to-date Spanish translation of the documentation. :slight_smile:

A bit of context on the new community translations Github org and process and the process behind setting it up can be found here.

Basically, there are still a few other translations, which are not included in the new organisation. These are French, Italian, Spanish and a few others (full list can be found here). Unfortunately, these translations are either very outdated or incomplete (or both). It would be amazing to have people collaborate on updating and revamping these and also integrate them into the new translation process.

The Spanish translation can be found here:

https://solidity-es.readthedocs.io/es/latest/

If you are interested in helping it might make sense to reach out to the original contributors and check if they want to help update things!

2 Likes

Thank you for the advice! Will do.

Hi
I’m New to the community and really beginner on solidity also i’m from Peru so i’m native spanish speaker and proficient in English, I love help with translation since i think it would be a nice way to learn too about solidity

so count with me to help!

1 Like